Edward Meena, M.Ed., M.A.
- Bachelor of Arts, History, Point Park University
- Master of Education, Social Studies, University of Pittsburgh
- Master of Arts, History, Duquesne University
- Introduction to the Study of History
- History of Western Civilization I
- History of Pennsylvania: Focus on Pittsburgh
- Adolf Hitler and Nazism
- Seminar in History
- History of the 1960s
Professor Edward Meena has taught at Point Park University since 1992. He has also served as president of faculty assembly for the past three years and currently holds that position. Meena also helped coach Point Park University's women's basketball team for nine years. In addition, Meena has participated in several alumni and prospective student events at the University throughout his tenure.
- Pittsburgh in 1919
- Heinz History Center
- Member of many museums and non-profits
- Board of Trustees ex officio, Point Park University
In the News
- "Pittsburgh-Area Historians, Political Scientists Weigh in on Capitol Chaos," TribLIVE, Jan. 7, 2021.
- "Our Town: Pennsylvania family's strange inheritance," Fox Business, Jan. 15, 2018.
- "Could a Third Party Candidate Win This Election?" WESA 90.5 FM, June 22, 2016.