Rebekah Young, M.S.
Lecturer, Natural Sciences
- Bachelor of Science dual degrees, Environmental Protection Science and Biology, Point Park College
- Master of Science, Biology, Duquesne University
- General Chemistry I and II
- General Chemistry Laboratory I and II
- Organic Chemistry Laboratory
- General Biology Laboratory I and II
- Introduction to the Natural Sciences I and II
- Environmental Science I
Rebekah Young, M.S., is an instructor in the Department of Natural Sciences, Engineering and Technology at Point Park University. She has more than 18 years of professional work experience and nine years of experience in environmental consulting. Before becoming a full-time instructor, Ms. Young was a laboratory associate and part-time instructor teaching biology and chemistry courses at the University. Prior to Point Park, Ms. Young was a project scientist for Field & Technical Services and an environmental scientist for Tetra Tech, NUS, Inc., and Shield Environmental Associates.
Point Park Features
- "Point Park University Welcomes 12 New Full-Time Faculty Members," Point Park University website, Sept. 27, 2018.