Center for Media Innovation
Collaborate, Motivate, Inspire
Welcome to our innovative networking place for aspiring media professionals. We offer networking opportunities, a working space, and valuable resources tailored for journalists. Additionally, we encourage community engagement through informative events and discussions. Join us to expand your network, enhance your skills, and contribute to the media industry and society.
News & Features
Reserve the Center for Media Innovation
Media PartnershipsPittsburgh Media Partnership
A grant-funded initiative to connect journalists working in Pittsburgh and the surrounding river valley communities — helping them find new resources to support good journalism.McKeesport Community Newsroom
An initiative of the Center for Media Innovation, it supports citizen journalism and storytelling by residents of the Mon Valley’s largest city and surrounding areas.
An initiative to enable people with disabilities to host podcasts, work in newsrooms, serve in marketing and other media-related roles.
The Center's Innovative Staff
Questions about the CMI can be sent to email@example.com.
- Andrew Conte, director
- Tara Maziarz Myers, department coordinator
- Frank Garland, project coordinator, Pittsburgh Media Partnership
- Wayne Gaines, studio tech
- TBA, project manager, Doris O'Donnell Fellowship
- TBA, graduate assistant
- Tanner Knapp, studio tech
- Martha Rial, project manager, McKeesport Community Newsroom
- Jennifer Szweda Jordan, project manager, All Abilities Media
- Olivia Valyo, creative content coordinator