Center for Media Innovation
News & Features
Reserve the Center for Media Innovation
An Innovative Networking Place for Media Professionals
The center also serves as a resource for professional journalists, providing networking opportunities and a working space. Learn more about resources for professionals.
An Informative Showcase for the Community
Additionally, the center welcomes the public inside to take an active role in media discussions during community events.
Media PartnershipsPittsburgh Media Partnership
A grant-funded initiative to connect journalists working in Pittsburgh and the surrounding river valley communities — helping them find new resources to support good journalism.McKeesport Community Newsroom
An initiative of the Center for Media Innovation, it supports citizen journalism and storytelling by residents of the Mon Valley’s largest city and surrounding areas.
An initiative to enable people with disabilities to host podcasts, work in newsrooms, serve in marketing and other media-related roles.
The Center's Innovative Staff
Questions about the CMI can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Andrew Conte, director
- Tara Maziarz Myers, administrative assistant
- Frank Garland, project coordinator, Pittsburgh Media Partnership
- Wayne Gaines, studio tech
- TBA, project manager, Doris O'Donnell Fellowship
- Casey Hoolahan, graduate assistant
- Tanner Knapp, studio tech
- Martha Rial, project manager, McKeesport Community Newsroom
- Jennifer Szweda Jordan, project manager, All Abilities Media
- Olivia Valyo, studio tech