Career-ready. That's the POINT.
The School of Communication's undergraduate programs combine academic study with intensive, real-world experiences to help you launch your career.
Our programs engage you in experiential learning to begin building your portfolio from the first day. It's this hands-on learning that makes our students so highly sought after in the communications field.
Choose a major to match your professional interest:
- Broadcasting, B.A. (choose a concentration in broadcast reporting or broadcast production)
- Digital Journalism, B.A.
- Graphic and Interactive Design, B.F.A.
- Multimedia, B.A. (choose a concentration in production or visual communication)
- Photography, B.F.A.
- Public Relations and Advertising, B.A. | Fully online option
- Social Media Management, B.A. (degree completion program)
- Sports Communication, B.A.
Early Start Master's Programs
Our distinctive Early Start Master’s program gives students an affordable opportunity to earn both a Bachelor's degree from the School of Communication — and a Master's degree from the Rowland School of Business — in as little as five years.
The program is available to students majoring in: broadcasting, digital journalism, multimedia, photography, public relations, advertising and social media and sports communication.
Learn more about the Early Start Master's programs.