Career-ready. That's the POINT.
The School of Communication's undergraduate programs combine academic study with intensive, real-world experiences to help you launch your career.
Our programs engage you in experiential learning to begin building your portfolio from the first day. It's this hands-on learning that makes our students so highly sought after in the communications field.
Choose a major to match your professional interest:
- Broadcast Production and Media Management, B.A.
- Graphic and Interactive Design, B.F.A.
- Journalism, B.A. (studies in broadcast reporting, environmental journalism and photojournalism)
- Multimedia, B.A.
- Photography, B.F.A.
- Public Relations and Advertising, B.A. | Fully online option
- Social Media Management, B.A. (degree completion program)
- Sports Communication, B.A., beginning Fall 2021