What is a Dual Enrollment Applicant?
Dual enrollment applicants are those who are in their junior or senior year of high school and would like to earn college credits while in high school not through a formal agreement between their high school and Point Park University.
- Must be a high school junior or senior
- Minimum 3.30 cumulative grade point average in college preparatory courses, OR...
- A total SAT score of 1200 or ACT Composite of 24.
- Completed application form. Apply Online Free (no fee and no deadline). Select the major: High School Dual Enrollment
- Official high school transcript
- Letter of approval from high school guidance counselor or college counselor
- Signed parental/guardian permission form if applicant is under 18 years of age
- Have a seal or statement indicating no seal
- Have a graduation date if applicable
- Have a degree earned if applicable
- Have an authorized signature
- Are mailed to Point Park by issuing institution OR...
- Are submitted electronically by your high school utilizing Parchment or E-script online transcript services
- Are photocopies or scanned copies
- Have been faxed or e-mailed
- Do not have an authorized signature
- Are mailed to Point Park by someone other than the issuing institution
Dual Enrollment 2020-2021:
For students taking Point Park courses (online or on-ground) at Point Park University.
- Tuition: $200/credit
- Total (for 3 credits): $600
All documents may be sent under separate cover to:
Office of Admissions
201 Wood Street
Pittsburgh, PA 15222