Skip to main content
  • Students should review their official transfer credit evaluation for accuracy
  • If any omissions or errors are discovered, then students have the right to appeal the evaluation
  • Those appeals can occur upon admission to Point Park or during their enrollment, following the steps outlined below.
  • Upon admission to the University and receipt of the Transfer Credit Appeals Evaluation, the student should complete the Transfer Credit Appeal Form and submit it to the Office of the University Registrar.
  • Students may complete the form to appeal decisions on transfer credit evaluations, specifically for courses that have been rejected.
  • The Office of the University Registrar will review and correct any errors and correct errors and/or omission if appropriate.
  • Students are responsible for gathering and submitting supporting documentation such as prior syllabi and course descriptions. An incomplete form with insufficient documentation will result in denial of said request.
  • If the situation is not resolved to the satisfaction of the student, he/she may appeal in writing within 10 calendar days to the department chair. This document must explain why the decision at the informal level should be changed.
  • If there is a resolution, the department chair will forward the decision to the Office of the University Registrar.
  • If the student is not satisfied with the department chair review, then within 10 calendar days, they may make a written final appeal to the Associate Provost.
Transfer Credit Appeal Form