Career-Ready: Rowland School of Business to Host Virtual Career Fair Tuesday, September 21, 2021
Point Park students and alumni will have the chance to learn about current job openings, internships and co-op opportunities during the free event. Space is limited. Register online to secure your spot.
Through the virtual format hosted on Handshake, participants will be able to:
- Meet with employers and interact with recruiters through video, audio or chat.
- Discover new career opportunities and receive personalized recommendations based on their Handshake profiles.
- Schedule one-on-one or group sessions with employers ahead of the fair or on the day of the event.
- Applied Computer Science
- Business Administration
- Business Management
- Economics and Finance
- Health Care Administration and Management
- Human Resources Management
- Information Systems and Business Analytics
- Marketing and Sales
- Organizational Leadership
- Public Administration
- Sports, Arts and Entertainment Management
For more information, contact the Professional Career-Readiness Center at 412-392-3950 or email@example.com.
More About: sports, arts and entertainment management, applied computer science, M.B.A., Career Development Center, accounting, Schneider Downs, internships, Rowland School of Business, UPMC, organizational leadership, marketing and sales, Internship and Job Fair, economics and finance, health care administration and management, business management, public administration, human resource management, co-op program