School of Business faculty to present research at NABET Conference Wednesday, October 24, 2012
Point Park University School of Business faculty members will be presenting research at the 35th Annual Meeting of the Northeastern Association of Business, Economics and Technology from Oct. 25-26 in State College, Pa.
Research presentations will include:
- "The Socratic Method of Course Design - Ethical Leadership and Sustainable Organizations," with James. M. Haley, Ph.D., and M.B.A. alums Dawn Parasolick and Michael DeSantis;
- "Innovative Approach: Teaching Ethics and Leadership at a Graduate Level Business School," with Archish Maharaja, Ed.D., James M. Haley, Ph.D., M.H. Sidky, Ph.D., Michele Langbein, Ph.D., and M.B.A. alumna Dawn Parasolick;
- "Teaching Ethics and Global Business," with Michele Langbein, Ph.D. and Jason Simoni;
- "A Comparative Study on International Healthcare Systems," with Archish Maharaja, Ed.D. and Nisha Maharaja; and
- "The Modernization Paradox: Neoliberal Efficiency Strategies and Socio-Economic Crisis," with M.H. Sidky, Ph.D.
Please note that the Department of Global Management and Organization's Ethics, Leadership and Sustainability Facebook page will have a live feed of pictures and presentation talking points from the NABET conference on Oct. 25, 2012 beginning at 9 a.m.