Social Media Workshop featuring Sree Sreenivasan to be streamed live Monday, March 23, 2015
The Point Park News Service welcomed Sree Sreenivasan, chief digital officer at the Metropolitan Museum of Art, as the featured speaker at #Burgh @Point Park, a social media strategy workshop on March 24. The event was live streamed and archived on Point Park's YouTube channel.
Archived Video: #Burgh @Point Park
From 1 to 2 p.m. in the Lawrence Hall Ballroom, Sreenivasan gave a presentation on the latest trends in social media.
Following his presentation, he joined Pittsburgh-area social media leaders for a panel discussion on strategies from 2 to 3 p.m. The panel was moderated by Andrew Conte, Point Park News Service director and an investigative journalist, and featured:
- Charlie Batch, retired Steelers quarterback and entrepreneur
- Jessica Warchall, assistant communications manager, The Andy Warhol Museum
- Josh Raulerson, journalist and host of "Morning Edition," 90.5 WESA
- Brandi Smith, senior social-digital strategist, Smith Brothers Agency
- Cassandra Buncie, founder, Black-N-Gold Girls
- Aimee DiAndrea, director of marketing and communications, Pittsburgh Ballet Theatre
- Rob Rossi, sports columnist, Pittsburgh Tribune-Review
At the Met, Sreenivasan leads a staff of 70 people in expanding the museum's reach online, and his cutting-edge work has been featured in The New York Times.
Explore Point Park University's School of Communication.