Esports, Podcasting and 3D Animation Among Point Park Summer Programs Lineup Thursday, May 13, 2021
Level up your esports skills, press play on your podcast ideas, dig into different dimensions of animation and more at Point Park University's Youth & High School Summer Programs.
Our summer programs cover a variety of career options, creative ventures and performing arts while immersing students in the University's vibrant Downtown Pittsburgh campus.
“We’ve worked hard to curate summer experiences that will help students explore interests in many different areas and hopefully make discoveries about who they are and what they want to do," said Heidi Ward, director of Community and Summer Education. "In today’s digital world, our in-person, on-ground summer programs have never been more essential. This is a chance for students to connect with experts and leaders in a variety of fields."
Explore this year's lineup below and click each program's title for details. Registration closes May 31. Visit our summer programs' FAQ page for more information.
Accounting | 9th-12th grade
- Accounting Career Awareness Program | June 13-18 (on-ground, residential)
Athletics | 9th-12th grade
- Esports | June 27 - July 2 and July 25-30 (on-ground, residential)
Communications | 9th-12th grade
- Going Pro with your Podcast | July 25-30 (on-ground, residential)
Cinema Arts | 9th-12th grade
- Screenwriting Intensive | June 27 - July 2 (on-ground, residential)
- Camp Hollywood | July 4-15 (on-ground, residential)
- 3D Animation Intensive | July 4-16 (on-ground, residential)
- The World of Post-Production | July 18-23 (on-ground, residential)
- 2D Animation Intensive | July 18-30 (on-ground, residential)
Dance | Ages 10-30
- International Summer Dance | Starts June 20 (on-ground, residential or online; 3 weeks or 6 weeks)
- Choreography Collective | July 17-24 (on-ground, residential)
- Summer Dance Workshop | July 19-23 or July 19-30 (online)
Theatre | 9th-12th grade
- Theatre Intensive | June 27 - July 10 (on-ground, residential)
Engagement | 6th-10th grade
- 412 Impact Camp | July 28-29 (on-ground, commuter)
Explore Our Campus
More About: accounting, high school programs, Pittsburgh, School of Communication, summer media workshops, athletics, Conservatory of Performing Arts, summer dance workshop, Rowland School of Business