#PointParkSummer Social Media Contest Thursday, May 19, 2016
Wherever you go this summer, take us with you.
From June 1-15, we want you to show your pride for Point Park University by posting a photo with your favorite Point Park swag on Instagram or Twitter with the hashtag #PointParkSummer. You can enter as many photos as you'd like, and we'll choose the most creative entries to win Darius Rucker tickets. It's that simple.
What can you win?
We're giving four winners 4 tickets each to see Darius Rucker on June 26th at First Niagara Pavilion.
How can you enter?
Post an original photo to Twitter or Instagram with the hashtag #PointParkSummer from June 1-15.
IMPORTANT: No previous or old images of Point Park University with an original tag of #pointparksummer will be accepted as an entry. In order for an image to count as a submission, it must be taken and posted between the contest dates of June 1 and June 15.
- The promotional period for the #PointParkSummer contest will run from June 1 at 12:00am to June 15 at 11:59pm. Winners will be notified no later than June 17 via the entry platform used for the contest, and a new winner(s) will be chosen if the winner(s) does not respond within 24 hours.
- Only Point Park University students in good standing at the University are considered for this promotion.
- All entries must be original, anything other than an original image will be immediately disqualified.
- Any submissions considered obscene or offensive by Point Park University will be immediately disqualified.
- There is no limit for submissions. Participants may submit any number of photos with the hashtag #PointParkSummer to Twitter and/or Instagram within the promotional period.
- By submitting a photo with the hashtag #PointParkSummer to any social media platform, you agree to allow Point Park University to use your photos for future marketing purposes used to promote the University.
- The #PointParkSummer promotion is not sponsored, endorsed, administered by, or associated with: Facebook, Twitter, or Instagram.