Students: Win a Chance to Throw Out First Pitch at Pirates Game on April 15! Thursday, March 31, 2016
Join Point Park University in getting ready for the upcoming 2016 Pittsburgh Pirates baseball season by earning prizes and giveaways just for students, leading up to the Point Park University sponsored "Free T-Shirt Friday" game being held on Friday, April 15.
Starting March 31, we encourage you to show your passion for Point Park University and our emerging downtown campus by taking photos anywhere on campus and tagging #PointParkView. Contestants can enter as many times as they like, and we'll select a winner at random to receive this one-of-a-kind prize. The final submissions will be taken on April 5 and will be voted on shortly thereafter.
What's up for grabs?
If you're chosen as the winner of the #PointParkView contest, you'll win the opportunity to throw out the first pitch at the April 15 Pirates home game against the Milwaukee Brewers! Two runner-ups will be chosen and will earn the title of "Fans of the Game" and will change out the bases during the game!
There are two ways to enter:
- Upload your favorite (original) beauty shot of Point Park University to Twitter or Instagram with the tag #PointParkView
- Share your favorite Point Park University image to our Facebook Wall!
Make sure to regularly check our Facebook page for submissions and remember to submit more than one entry!
- The promotional period for the Pittsburgh Pirates #PointParkView promotion will run from March 31 at 3 p.m. and end on April 5 at 3 p.m. Winners will be notified on April 6 via the entry platform used for the contest, a new winner(s) will be chosen if the winner(s) don't respond.
- Only Point Park University students in good standing at the University are considered for this promotion.
- All entries must be original, anything other than an original image will be immediately disqualified.
- Any submissions considered obscene or offensive by Point Park University will be immediately disqualified.
- There is no limit for submissions. Entrants may submit as many photos with the tag #PoinParkView to the Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram pages within the promotional period.
- By submitting a photo with the tag #PointParkView to any of Point Park University's social media accounts, you agree to allow Point Park to use your photos for future marketing purposes used to promote the University.
- The #PointParkView promotion is not sponsored, endorsed, administered by, or associated with: Facebook, Twitter, or Instagram.