Students: Win a Chance to Throw out First Pitch at Pirates Game on April 17! Monday, March 23, 2015
Point Park has Bucco Fever and is celebrating the start of a new Pirates season with prizes and giveaways just for students, all to celebrate Point Park's "Free Shirt Friday" vs. the Milwaukee Brewers on April 17.
From March 23 until April 3, we want you to show us your love for the 'Burgh by sharing your favorite Pittsburgh beauty shots with us on Twitter, Instagram and Facebook using #PGHisMyCampus. You can enter as many times as you want, and we'll choose our favorite photo to win a seriously awesome prize.
What's up for grabs?
If your photo is chosen as our favorite, you'll win the opportunity to throw out the first pitch at our Free Shirt Friday game on April 17! The runners up will win an opportunity to be the "fans of the game" and change out third base with the grounds crew!
We're giving you two ways to enter:
- Show your love for the city! Upload your favorite Pittsburgh beauty shot to Twitter or Instagram using #PGHisMyCampus. The more creative your entry is, the better!
- Share your favorite 'Burgh beauty shot directly to our Facebook wall!
Keep an eye on our Facebook page as well, because we'll be offering freebies and giveaways throughout our digital Point Park Pirates Fest!
- Sweepstakes period runs from March 23, 2015, at 10 a.m. until April 3, 2015, at 3 p.m. Winners will be notified via their entry platform April 3. Winners will have 24 hours to respond to notification. If the winner does not respond within that time frame, a new winner will be chosen.
- This promotion is only open to current Point Park students. Point Park University students must be in good standing to win.
- All submissions must be the original work of the entrant. Photos that are not original work of the entrant will be immediately disqualified.
- Any entries that are considered obscene by Point Park University will be immediately disqualified.
- Users may enter the promotion as many times as they wish during the official contest period.
- By tagging your photos with #PGHisMyCampus and/or posting photos to Point Park's Facebook wall, you agree to allow Point Park to use your photos in future digital marketing efforts to promote the University.
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook, Twitter or Instagram.
- First prize winner will win the opportunity to throw out the first pitch at the Pittsburgh Pirates vs. Milwaukee Brewers game on Friday, April 17, 2015.
- Second and third prize winners will win the opportunity to be the "fan of the game" and change out third base at the Pittsburgh Pirates v.s Milwaukee Brewers game on Friday, April 17, 2015.
* NOTE * This contest is open to current Point Park students in good standing.
Photo by Victoria A. Mikula, sophomore, photojournalism major