Point Park University to Host Graduate Students Conference April 14 Thursday, January 4, 2018
Graduate students are invited to present their research related to professional development and community services for Point Park University's Graduate Student Conference April 14, 2018.
The conference from 9 a.m. to 2 p.m. will include a keynote speech, workshop and poster sessions, faculty roundtables and networking opportunities related to a variety of fields in which Point Park's offers graduate programs including:
- Business administration (M.B.A.)
- Engineering management
- Environmental studies
- Health care management
- Psychology/community health
- March 1, 2018: Proposal submission deadline (see proposal instructions)
- March 15, 2018: Notification of acceptance
- April 5, 2018: Final paper submission deadline
Download the proposal template (formatted in Microsoft Word).
1. As the review process is double blind, do not include the authors’ names, contact information or department in the proposal file. You are required to enter the contact information during the submission process.
2. Limit the digest length to a maximum of two pages, double-spaced, with at least a 12 point font, including figures but not including references.
3. Authors are required to prepare an abstract of 50 to 100 words. The abstract will be used in the conference summary.
4. Preparing and submitting a proposal is mandatory for all the papers. If your paper gets accepted, depending on the type of work (lecture or poster), you will be instructed to use a proper template.
5. During the submission process, please select your track carefully since it will affect the reviewers for your paper.
More About: M.A. in communication technology, M.A. in Media Communication/Journalism, M.A./M.B.A., M.S. in environmental studies, M.B.A., M.F.A. in Screenwriting and Playwriting, M.Ed. in Athletic Coaching, M.S. in engineering management, graduate programs, graduate education, health care administration and management, M.A. in clinical-community psychology