Highlights from The Point, Spring 2019 Friday, April 19, 2019
The Spring 2019 issue of The Point, the magazine of Point Park University, is now available on campus and online.
- A New Stage: Pittsburgh Playhouse artistic director Ronald Allan-Lindblom steps down; respected artist, director and educator joins Conservatory of Performing Arts faculty in fall 2019.
- Living Like Fred: Broadcasting student Colton DeBiase shares stories of Pittsburghers who continue Fred Rogers’ legacy of kindness and love.
- Groundbreaking Theatre: The REP presented the world premiere stage adaptation of The Old Man and The Sea by Ernest Hemingway; Playhouse becomes launching pad for innovative plays and musicals in collaboration with RWS Entertainment Group.
Also read about:
- Sales Force: SAEM students boost ticket sales for the world premiere of The Old Man and the Sea and the Cleveland Cavaliers;
- Led by national champion Anna Shields, track & field and cross country Pioneers are on a roll;
- And an alumnus remembers campus radio station WPPJ during the early years of hip-hop.