Highlights from latest issue of The Point Tuesday, May 20, 2014
The Spring 2014 issue of The Point, the magazine for alumni and friends of Point Park University, is now available on campus and online. Feature highlights and extras include:
- High Impact Education: City-University Life, a new core course for first-time, full-time freshmen, leads a comprehensive effort to enhance students' learning experiences at Point Park.
- War is Serious Business: Professor George Bromall's annual Gettysburg class trip, documented in a first-person essay and a video, provides timeless lessons in business strategy.
- On Location: Point Park served as home to The Chair, a new Starz Channel documentary series that puts filmmakers' vision in the spotlight.
- Living History: School of Communication alumna Elizabeth Wheatley is leading a year-long celebration of the 250th anniversary of Fort Pitt Block House.
- Club Level: at the bridge entrance into Lawrence Hall, a new student lounge will recall the grand Keystone Athletic Club.
- On Track: Track and Field athletes are poised to boost the roster of varsity sports at Point Park; meet head coach Kelly Parsley and learn about the new teams.
Share your alumni news in a Class Note, or share your feedback and ideas at email@example.com!