Highlights from the Fall 2012 issue of The Point Thursday, September 13, 2012
The Fall 2012 issue of The Point, the magazine for alumni and friends of Point Park University, is now available on campus and online.
Feature highlights and extras include:
- SAEM Celebrates 10 Years: The Sport, Art and Entertainment Management program immerses business students in real-world education.
- All Business: Alumnus Ed Scott has been appointed to a new endowed chair in the School of Business.
- Crafting a Winning Season: Pittsburgh Playhouse faculty and artists collaborate to select shows that serve audience interests and student training.
- Dance Perspective: Assistant Professor Garfield Lemonius brings insights and technique into the studio in his work with young dancers. Read an extended Q&A.
- Cultivating Young Writers: The University has a growing community of students putting experiences into words using creative nonfiction, fiction, poetry and other creative genres.
- On a Mission: Point Park photojournalists Camelia Montoy and Kris Radder spent several months serving with public affairs teams that documented medical and veterinary care mission work in Asia. See examples of their work.
Share your alumni news in a Class Note, or share your feedback and ideas!