Highlights from the Spring 2012 issue of The Point Friday, May 4, 2012
The Spring 2012 issue of The Point, the magazine for alumni and friends of Point Park University, is now available on campus and online:
Feature highlights and extras include:
- In the Neighborhood: Stroll the Academic Village to visit new exhibitions and a new restaurant.
- Discovery Channels: Point Park researchers discover a novel chemical process with extraordinary possibilities.
- Top Psychology: University hosts national conference, builds academic programs and fosters original research.
- Inclusive Education: Professor Jamesena Talbott leads efforts to foster diversity and inclusion on campus. Read an extended Q&A
- For the Children: Professor Lorelei Stein is an advocate for children with parents behind bars in Allegheny County. Read about her efforts to pioneer new policies
- Reaching High: The Pioneers volleyball team scored a national tournament and played on campus for the first time in 2011. Read about the team's season of firsts