Point Park University's Department of Community Engagement Hosts Virtual TEDx Event Monday, March 22, 2021
Life in the 21st century is increasingly hectic, and even keeping up with the latest technology can be overwhelming and stressful. Add in work/personal commitments and many of us find it difficult to balance some of life's daily struggles. In an effort to thrive in our own environments, we look for inspiration from those around us. The Thrive speakers will share stories about how they have overcome some of life's challenges and continue to thrive.
- Autumn Redcross, Ph.D., ALC Court Watch, founding director, Abolitionist Law Center
- Vijeta Pai, creator and writer, Cloud Demystified
- Jazmiere Bates, CEO and fur kid designer, Kin of Duncan
- Lindsey Ramsey, early childhood advocate, regional public policy coordinator, Trying Together; owner, Essential Love and Care Early Learning
- Allison Hritz '21, education major
- Sharnay Hearn Davis, founder, #SistersLiftingasWeClimb Network
Read more about each speaker on the TEDx website.
March 26, 2021
9 a.m. to noon on Facebook