We extend a warm invitation to all Point Park students and their families to attend Family Weekend 2022. This is a wonderful time for families to spend together enjoying some of the many opportunities available to their students, as well as exploring Downtown Pittsburgh, the vibrant home of our campus. This year Family Weekend will be held Friday, October 7 through Sunday, October 9, 2022.
Keith A. Paylo
Vice President of Student Affairs
Dean of Students
Contact the Office of Student Life at 412-392-8026 or email@example.com
Tips for a Great Family Weekend
- Before registering, view the schedule of events and decide which events your family would like to attend.
- Online registration is required in order to participate in the weekend's activities and is typically open during the month of September.
- Make sure to discuss any plans with your student to make sure he or she is available. Students may have school or work obligations they must meet during Family Weekend.
- Visit the Resources page to find information about on and off campus dining, transportation, directions to campus, parking, traffic and weather, and links to other resources such as city maps and guides.
- Upon your arrival to campus, be sure to check in and pick up your welcome packet, which will contain tickets for which you have registered and information you will need for the weekend's activities. See the schedule of events for check-in location and time.