Commuter and Boulevard Apartment Meal Plan Meal Plan Contract
For all commuter students as well as residents of the Boulevard Apartments where a meal plan is not required.
University dining options aren't just for students who live on campus. Make your life easier by grabbing a meal or a snack before, between or after class. It's delicious, cost-effective and a great way to catch up with friends.
Commuter and Boulevard Apartment Resident
2020-2021 Meal Plan Options and Costs Per Semester
|75 block meal plan with $200 Flex dollars (any 75 meals per semester):||$990 per semester|
|50 block meal plan with $200 Flex dollars (any 50 meals per semester):||$750 per semester|
|30 block meal plan with $200 Flex dollars (any 30 meals per semester):||$570 per semester|
|$400 Flex Dollars:||$400 per semester|
|Unlimited meal plan with $150 Flex||$3,580 per semester|
|19 meals per week + $200 Flex||$3,340 per semester|
|14 meals per week + $200 Flex||$3,120 per semester|
|10 meals per week + $275 Flex:||$2,930 per semester|
How meal plans work
- Students receive a set number of meals per week. Each time you eat in the Lawrence Hall Dining Room, one meal is subtracted from your weekly meal allowance. Each meal is all-you-care-to-eat dining for breakfast, lunch and dinner in the Lawrence Hall Dining Room. Each time you eat in the Lawrence Hall Dining Room, one meal is subtracted from your semesterly meal allowance.
- Use a meal exchange in the Point Café during breakfast, dinner or late night (cannot be used for lunch).
- Flex dollars work like a bank debit card: each time you make a food purchase, the total is subtracted from the balance in your account. Flex dollars supplement semesterly meal allowance and can be used in all of our food service locations:
Lawrence Hall Dining Room
Premieres at the Pittsburgh Playhouse
Contract terms and conditions
- This Food Service Contract allows the student to select any one 75, 50, or 30 meals per semester or $400 Flex depending upon the plan selected. The student is guaranteed 75, 50, or 30 meals per semester, except during periods when the food service facilities are closed. No credit will be given for unused meals.
- This contract may be canceled with in five (5) working days from origination. After that time you will be responsible for the entire semester.
- During the period of this contract (one semester unless clearly stated otherwise), the student must be enrolled at Point Park University on a full-time basis (12 to 18 credits per semester) and must be current with respect to all other financial obligations to the University.
- This contract is not transferable to another student.
- Your selected meal plan must be paid in full before the first day of classes at Point Park (irrespective of when the actual student's first day of classes begins), unless deferred payment arrangements are made, in advance, with the Office of Student Accounts.
IMPORTANT: Please review the Housing and Food Service Terms and Conditions.