Returning Student Contracts Returning Student Housing and Meal Plan Contract
Returning students (those who have already lived in the residence halls) must complete and submit a Housing and Food Service Contract every academic year to participate in room selection. You must also pay the $100 down payment to be eligible to participate in housing selection. If this is the first time you've lived in a Point Park residence hall, you will have to pay the $250 maintenance fee deposit. Students have to pay this maintenance fee the first time they move onto campus.
- The deadline for returning students to complete their Housing & Meal Plan Contract is March 13, 2020.
- Please review the Housing and Food Service Terms and Conditions
About the residence halls
Lawrence Hall is NOT air conditioned. Thayer Hall IS air conditioned. If you require an air conditioner for medical reasons, you will be placed in Thayer Hall. You must provide documentation of a medical condition.
- If you require any accommodations (including those covered by the Americans with Disabilities Act), please complete the Online Student Application. For questions, please contact Brad Thompson at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Point Park University and its facilities are smoke-free.
Residence Halls and 2020-2021 Costs Per Semester
|Lawrence Hall Single Room||$4,100 Per semester|
|Lawrence Hall Double Room:||$2,760 Per Semester|
|Lawrence Hall Triple Room:||$2,530 Per Semester|
|Pioneer Suites:||$4,310 Per Semester|
|Conestoga Suites:||$4,310 Per Semester|
|Boulevard Apartments Two Bedrooms:||$4,690 Per Semester|
|Boulevard Apartments Three Bedrooms:||$4,590 Per semester|
Learn more about Point Park's residence halls
2020-2021 Meal Plan Options and Costs Per Semester for
All residents must purchase a meal plan EXCEPT for Boulevard Apartment residents who may opt in or out of a meal plan.
|75 block meal plan with $200 Flex dollars (any 75 meals per semester):||$990 per semester|
|50 block meal plan with $200 Flex dollars (any 50 meals per semester):||$750 per semester|
|30 block meal plan with $200 Flex dollars (any 30 meals per semester):||$570 per semester|
|$400 Flex Dollars:||$400 per semester|
2020-2021 Meal Plan Options and Costs Per Semester for Lawrence Hall Residents
Lawrence Hall residents MUST purchase the Unlimited, 19, 14 or 10 meals per week plan. Lawrence Hall residents CANNOT participate in one of the lesser plans above.
|Unlimited meals per week plan with $150 Flex dollars:||$3,580 per semester|
|19 meals per week plan with $200 Flex dollars:||$3,340 per semester|
|14 meals per week plan with $200 Flex dollars:||$3,120 per semester|
|10 meals per week plan with $275 Flex dollars:||$2,930 per semester|
|Flex dollar amounts are subject to change.|
How meal plans work
- Students receive a set number of meals per week. Each time you eat in the Lawrence Hall Dining Room, one meal is subtracted from your weekly meal allowance. Each meal is all-you-care-to-eat dining for breakfast, lunch and dinner in the Lawrence Hall Dining Room.
- Use a meal exchange in the Point Café during breakfast, dinner or late night (cannot be used for lunch).
- Flex dollars work like a bank debit card: each time you make a food purchase, the total is subtracted from the balance in your account. Flex dollars supplement weekly meal allowance and can be used in all of our food service locations:
- Lawrence Hall Dining Room
- Point Café
- Point Perk
- Premieres at the Pittsburgh Playhouse