These are the traditional undergraduate four-year degrees which require earning a minimum of 120 credits in your major of choice. At Point Park University, you can choose to pursue the degree full time, living on campus or commuting — or as a part-time commuter student.
Accounting student Stephanie Jones spends the summer interning for
- Accounting — Transfer guides for CCAC, BCCC, WCCC and CCBC
- Business Management — Transfer guide for CCAC (Choose from concentrations in e-business, entrepreneurship, general management, international business or marketing).
- Economics and Finance — Transfer guide for CCAC
- Human Resource Management
- Information Technology
- Public Administration — Transfer guide for CCAC
- Sports, Arts and Entertainment Management
If you already have an associate's degree or 60 approved credits you can earn your bachelor's degree in one of these convenient programs.
- B.S. in Business — (Saturday-only and evening-only class options)
- B.S. in Information Technology and Management — (Saturday-only program)
- B.A. in Organizational Leadership — (Saturday-only program)
- B.S. in Public Administration — (Accelerated capstone program with fully online option)
An associate's degree is often the first step toward a college career. The following are two year, 60 credit programs that bring the reward of the degree in half the time of a bachelor's degree. Once having earned the A.S. degree, many students use the credit and time earned in that degree towards completion of their four year Bachelor of Science or Bachelor of Arts degree.
Have you already earned a Bachelor of Science in business either at Point Park or another university and want to add a different field of study for an additional B.S. or B.A. degree? The post-baccalaureate programs at Point Park give you credit for the core courses of your original degree. That way you are only taking the courses in your desired major to earn the additional B.S. degree.
If you have an associate's degree or 60 approved transfer credits, these capstone programs offer you with the opportunity to finish your B.S. degree with flexible day and night time class options.