Summer Dance Workshop July 15 to July 26, 2019
Updated: June 3, 2019
Summer Dance Workshop - Program Full
The Summer Dance Workshop is a Two-Week Summer Dance Intensive designed to build students technique and core strength. The curriculum includes daily technique classes in ballet, jazz and modern. Students can choose between pointe, tap or strengthening core classes. No Audition Required.
The Summer Dance Workshop is also held in state of the art studios with Marley covered sprung floors to prevent injuries to bones, joints and muscles. We are also one of the few summer dance programs, if not the only one, that offer live accompanist for ballet, pointe and modern classes, which means you dance more since you don’t have to wait for the instructor to cue up the music.
Dates: Program begins July 15, 2019, and ends July 26, 2019
Schedule: Classes are held Monday through Friday 9:30 a.m. - 4 p.m.
Monday through Friday
9:30 to 11 a.m. - Ballet Class
11 a.m. to Noon - Pointe Class or Strengthening Class
11 to Noon - Tap (Tues. and Thurs.) or Pointe or Strengthening Class
Noon to 1 - Lunch
1 to 2:30 p.m. - Jazz or Modern
2:30 to 4 p.m. - Modern or Jazz
Refund Policy: Full payment due: Upon registration
- Withdraw before June 3 - $100 non-refundable
- Withdraw from June 3 to June 25 - $175 non refundable
- Withdraw from June 26 to July 9 - $250 non-refundable
- Withdraw from July 10 to July 14 - $300 non-refundable
- Withdraw after the start of program - no refunds except for a medical excuse which then 50% of tuition of $425 will be refundable.
Point Park's Community Classes
201 Wood Street
Pittsburgh, PA 15222