Amy Cesario, CPA, MBA
- Bachelor of Science, Accounting, Point Park University
- Master of Business Administration, Jones International University
- Financial Accounting I and II
- Corporate Finance
- Computer Applications in Accounting
- Managerial/Cost Accounting
- Intermediate Accounting I and II
Amy Cesario, CPA, MBA, is a certified public accountant and full-time lecturer of accounting in the Rowland School of Business at Point Park University. Prior to this position, she was a visiting assistant professor of accounting at Point Park and has also taught accounting at Chatham University and Pittsburgh Technical College. In addition, she has worked in public accounting for RLO & Company, Ernst & Young and PNC Financial Services Group.
- Girl Scout Troop Leader
- President, Green Tree Women Women's Civic Club
- Parent-Faculty Organization member, Aiken Elementary and Keystone Oaks Middle School
Point Park Features
- "Point Park University Welcomes 12 New Full-Time Faculty Members for the 2019-20 Academic Year," Point Park University website, Sept. 17, 2019.
- "Schneider Downs Panelists Discuss Accounting Career Paths with Students," Point Park University website, May 5, 2015.
- "For spring break, students volunteer, travel and sightsee in New Orleans, New York City," Point Park University website, March 16, 2015.
- "PA Institute of CPAs Awards Scholarships to Point Park Accounting Students," Point Park University website, July 2, 2014.
- "Deborah Kostrub Scott Returns to School for Bachelor's in Accounting," Point Park University website, June 27, 2013.
- "Student Accounting Association Hosts Speakers from Small and Large Public Accounting Firms," Point Park University website, Nov. 28, 2012.
- "Faculty Profile: Meet Amy Cesario, Visiting Assistant Professor of Accounting," Point Park University website, Sept. 26, 2012.