Downtown Pittsburgh is Our Marketplace
Offering one of the top M.B.A. programs in Pittsburgh, Point Park is situated in the very heart of the major corporate, service and cultural hub of Downtown.
Classes are taught by faculty who back up their academic teachings with real-world industry work experience.
M.B.A. Degree Concentrations
Students in the M.B.A. program choose from one of seven concentrations. Each includes the benefit of networking with professionals at successful corporations in Pittsburgh who work in these fields:
- Business Analytics: This concentration provides students with the ability to master various statistical and data-driven techniques, tools and methodologies and then apply this knowledge to various aspects of the business world.
Energy: Classes in this concentration are tailored for professionals in all areas of the energy industry — including oil, natural gas, coal, alternative fuels and nuclear power — who are striving to advance in their careers, as well as those looking to begin working in this field.
- Health Systems Management: This concentration equips current health care professionals — and those seeking a new career in the health care field — with the tools and skills needed to successfully plan, direct and coordinate medical and health services.
- International Business: Students in this concentration develop a deep understanding of the global marketplace focusing on international economics, finance and cultures.
Management: This concentration is geared for professionals looking to increase their knowledge of ethical leadership and organizational systems as well as enhance their skills in strategic planning and managing employees.
Management Information Systems: From development of support networks to database management and applications, students in this concentration strengthen their information technology skills.
- Sports, Arts and Entertainment Management: Applying successful marketing, management and financial strategies in the fields of sports, arts and entertainment is the focus of this concentration.
Variety of Formats Offered
Point Park's 36-credit M.B.A. program will fit into your busy life and work schedule. Students can complete their M.B.A. degree in as little as 18 months and can choose from a variety of program formats including:
- On campus (courses offered weeknights and generally run from 6 to 10 p.m.)
- Hybrid (combination of on-campus and online classes)
- Fully online
- On site at their workplace as part of a cohort
Questions About the M.B.A. Program?