SAEM Club Open to all majors across the University
From promoting concerts to hosting and volunteering at high-profile events, the Sports, Arts and Entertainment Management (SAEM) Club at Point Park University provides undergraduate and graduate students with hands-on, real-world experience, as well as valuable professional networking opportunities outside of the classroom.
SAEM majors are strongly encouraged to take on leadership roles in the club, presenting and executing ideas.
Below are some of the recent events and activities led by the SAEM Club:
- Molly Burke, YouTube sensation, disability rights activist, author and social media influencer
- Point Park Has Talent show
- Conversations with Coco Peru, renowned drag queen, LGBTQ activist, actress and comedian
- The Rocky Horror Picture Show with Shadow Cast
- Cleveland Cavaliers game, venue tour and meet and greet with employees
- Delta Foundation’s Stronger Than Hate concert featuring pop artist Kesha
- Lip Sync Battle
- Jonny Goood, Lady Gaga’s bassist, performing at CAB's 2019 Spring Fling campus concert
- Spring concert with Chris Jamison from The Voice, The Brighton Boys and Allissa Logsdon
- Performance series, featuring local music groups performing on campus
- End-of-the-Year Bash