Giving Opportunities Whether you leave your legacy with a brick in Alumni Park or a seat in the PNC Theatre, there are so many ways that you can make a contribution to Point Park today!
How Can You Give?
- Online gifts are fast, easy and secure. Point Park accepts Visa, MasterCard, Discover and American Express. You can also make your credit card donation by calling us at 412-392-8096. Point Park's Office of Alumni Engagement and Giving is Payment Card Industry Compliant, ensuring that credit card donations received through any method are safely and securely processed.
- To make a donation by check, please make your check payable to Point Park University and mail to:
Point Park University
Office of Alumni Engagement & Giving
201 Wood Street
Pittsburgh, PA 15222
Interested in donating resources to support student success? You can make a positive impact in the life of a student today by:
- Donating to the Pioneer Pantry and help combat food insecurity for our students on campus.
- Donating your gently used professional clothes to the Point Closet and help students dress for success.
- Donating your old course materials to the Textbook Library and help students succeed in the classroom. For more information, email Courtney List at email@example.com.
Phonathon and Mailings
You may receive a phone call or mailing from Point Park asking for your support of student success with a tax-deductible gift. For more information, please contact us at 412-392-8096 or Giving@pointpark.edu.
Many companies participate in matching gift programs. Some will even match gifts made by retirees and spouses. Want to double the impact of your gift? Contact your human resources department today and ask for a matching gift form.
Learn how you can include Point Park in your will, donate stock or make a charitable gift that provides you with income for life. For more information, contact Kristin DeLuca at 412-392-4777 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Have any questions? Reach out to Courtney List at email@example.com or by calling 412-392-8096.