Family Weekend Mark Your Calendar!
We extend a warm invitation to all Point Park students and their families to attend Family Weekend 2018. This is a wonderful time for families to spend together enjoying some of the many opportunities available to their students, as well as exploring Downtown Pittsburgh, the vibrant home of our campus. This year Family Weekend will be held Friday, Oct. 5, through Sunday, Oct. 7, 2018.
We look forward to seeing you here in October!
Keith A. Paylo
Vice President of Student Affairs
Dean of Students
Call the Office of Student Affairs at 412-392-3840 or email email@example.com.
Tips for a Great Family Weekend
- Online registration is required in order to participate in the weekend's activities. Registration is scheduled to be open Aug. 31 - Sep. 28; however, it is subject to early closing if the event sells out.
- Before registering, view the schedule of events and decide which events your family would like to attend. (Available later this summer)
- Make sure to discuss any plans with your student to make sure he or she is available. Students may have school or work obligations they must meet.
- Book your hotel accommodations as soon as possible (information available soon).
- On the resources page (available soon), you will find information about on and off-campus dining, transportation (including University shuttles) and links to other resources such as city maps and guides.
- Upon your arrival to campus, be sure to check in and pick up your welcome packet, which will contain your tickets and information about the weekend's activities.