Downtown Pittsburgh has hundreds of shops, eateries and more than 5,000 businesses in one-half a square mile.
Learning in a dynamic, urban environment has its advantages.
Here are just a few of them:
- Nearly 170 bus and light rail routes can get you nearly anywhere you want to go.
- Pittsburgh's three rivers all converge at Point State Park, which features an iconic fountain.
- The Rink at PPG Place is larger than Rockefeller Center's!
- Several bike trails are available, as well as the chance to kayak along the North Shore.
- Find out more through the Pittsburgh Downtown Partnership