Skip to main content

Many outside agencies require students to provide a letter for enrollment status in an accredited college or university. These agencies may include: health insurance companies, auto insurance agencies and various loan guarantee agencies. The agencies may provide the student with a form or ask for a letter of verification from the Office of the University Registrar.

Students may either print an Enrollment Certificate from PointWeb or bring all forms for verification to the Office of the University Registrar, located on the ninth floor of Thayer Hall. The Verification Letter Request Form (.pdf) must be completed with the student signature if submitting documents in person.

At any time you may print out an enrollment certificate from PointWeb. 

For in-person requests: In order to release student information to an outside agency, the Office the University Registrar must have the verification form completed from the student.

Once a form is completed with the appropriate information and student signature, a letter of verification will be sent to the agency's address or fax number provided by the student. Please allow two to four business days for processing of requests. During periods of heavy verification, processing times may take a little longer.

Please mail the request form to:
Office of the University Registrar
Point Park University
201 Wood St.
Pittsburgh, PA 15222