Payment Methods Accepted
- Money Order
- Cashier's Check
- Visa, MasterCard, Discover Card and American Express
Check or Money Order Payments
- Make all checks payable to Point Park University.
- Please write your student ID number and what semester you are paying for on your check.
- Post-dated checks are not accepted.
- The University charges $25 for returned checks.
- The University will not release transcripts or diplomas for 10 business days after receipt of check payment.
- Students must make cash payments in person to the Office of Student Accounts, located in the Office of Student Financial Services, 121 Thayer Hall.
- Visa, MasterCard, American Express and Discover Card are accepted online at PointWeb. A 2.85 percent processing fee will be added to the payment.
- eChecks are accepted online. No processing fees are assessed on eChecks.
- Paying by eCheck online, please enter in your personal information, bank routing and account numbers, and payment.