About the Rowland School of Business
Our distinctive approach
Learn about the Rowland School of Business' approach to education from Dean Steve Tanzilli, J.D. in the video below.
Faculty spotlight: Dorene Ciletti, Ph.D.
Explore our degree programs
The Rowland School of Business offers a variety of flexible degree programs that infuse academic study with hands-on, experiential learning and real-world experiences to help you find your passions and launch your career.
Our faculty offer relevant coursework that can be customized to every student's goals, and they bring their own industry experience into the classroom, fostering meaningful applications of course concepts.
Our graduates enter the workforce with diverse, day-one-ready skillsets.
- View our undergraduate programs.
- Learn about minors and double majors.
- View our graduate programs.
Program spotlight: Sports, Arts & Entertainment Management
@pointparku What does it look like to get career-ready at Point Park as a creative? Let SAEM major and Social Media minor Nadia Jones '25 show you!🎙️✨Check out the full story at pointpark.edu #GRWM #GetReadyWithMe #PointParkU ♬ elevators - ultmt.
Activities and opportunities
Beyond the classroom, Rowland School of Business students have numerous ways to further explore their interests and career aspirations. Learn about some of the ways the Rowland School of Business extends learning into campus activities and organizations below:
- SAEM Sports Sales Course, Teams Prepare Students for Success
- Student Q&A: Four Things to Know About Point Park University's Human Resources Management Program
- Management Faculty Explore Excellence Through Take the Hill Leadership Podcast
- Point Park University Students Win America250PA's Statewide Direct Effect Innovation Challenge
- With Pioneer Records Release Show, Students Acquire Authentic Industry Experience
- Economics and Finance, Accounting Majors Network and Explore Career Options at IMA 2022 Student Leadership Conference
Activity spotlight: Social Innovation Challenge
The Rowland School of Business faculty and staff strive to connect students with valuable internships, co-ops and other learning opportunities in their fields of study. Read about some of our students' internships below:
- Student Q&A: Five Things to Know About Point Park University's Marketing and Sales Program
- Business Management Major Madison Shick '22 Reflects on Study Abroad Experience
- SAEM Major Lacey Muto '24 is a Creative Services Intern at KDKA
- HR Management Major Kyle Arnold '23 Interns with Fintech Firm EdgeCo Holdings
- Public Administration Student Kevin Behun Elected Harmony Fire District President
- Accounting Major Edwin De La Rosa Interns at Big Four Audit Firm Ernst & Young
Our graduates leave Point Park with career-ready skillsets, a wealth of experience and impressive resumes, prepared to make an impact in their chosen industry. Read about some of our distinguished alumni in the stories below:
- Organizational Leadership Alumna Tanika Harris Named Director of Communication and Community Relations at the Urban Redevelopment Authority
- Public Administration Alumnus Frank Phillips is a Prehospital Care Coordinator with Allegheny Health Network
- SAEM Alumnus Max Kovalchuk is a Manager of Artist Development at 300 Elektra Entertainment
- MBA Alumna Christina Beltrán Revilla is a Business Development Director for Global Contract Research Organization Alimentiv
- Rowland School of Business Alumna Chereese Langley is a Cybersecurity Governance Analyst
- Information Systems and Business Analytics Alumna Venkata Mounika Gudipati '22 is a Decision Support Analyst for Highmark
Connect with us
Learn more about the Rowland School of Business students, alumni, faculty, events and programs by following us on social media: