Our distinctive approach
Learn about the Rowland School of Business' approach to education from Dean Steve Tanzilli, J.D. in the video below.
Sign up for the Rowland School of Business newsletter
Explore our degree programs
The Rowland School of Business offers a variety of flexible degree programs that infuse academic study with hands-on, experiential learning and real-world experiences to help you find your passions and launch your career.
Our faculty offer relevant coursework that can be customized to every student's goals, and they bring their own industry experience into the classroom, fostering meaningful applications of course concepts.
Our graduates enter the workforce with diverse, day-one-ready skillsets.
Activities and opportunities
Beyond the classroom, Rowland School of Business students have numerous ways to further explore their interests and career aspirations. Learn about some of the ways the Rowland School of Business extends learning into campus activities and organizations below:
- Applied Computer Science Students Gain Hands-On Experience Through Co-Ops with U.S. Steel
- Student Q&A: Four Things to Know About Point Park University's Accounting Program
- HR Management Senior Mara Van Thiel Lands Job at Cook MyoSite After Successful Internship
- Student Q&A: Five Things to Know About Point Park University's Marketing and Sales Program
- Management Faculty Explore Excellence Through Take the Hill Leadership Podcast
- Economics and Finance, Accounting Majors Network and Explore Career Options at IMA 2022 Student Leadership Conference
Activity Spotlight: Student Accounting Association
View this post on Instagram
The Rowland School of Business faculty and staff strive to connect students with valuable internships, co-ops and other learning opportunities in their fields of study. Read about some of our students' internships below:
- Point Park University's SAEM Program Celebrates 20th Anniversary
- Junior Mikyla Slater Finds Success Balancing Studies and Accounting Administrator Role at Gunning Mechanical
- Business Management Major Madison Shick '22 Reflects on Study Abroad Experience
- Public Administration Student Kevin Behun Elected Harmony Fire District President
Our graduates leave Point Park with career-ready skillsets, a wealth of experience and impressive resumes, prepared to make an impact in their chosen industry. Read about some of our distinguished alumni in the stories below:
- SAEM Alumni Thrive in Nashville Entertainment Industry
- Public Administration Alumnus John M. Storey Jr. Receives Fred Rogers Institute Helper Award
- Community Engagement Student Vickye Ford '23 Honored for Service to Others
- Organizational Leadership Alumna Tanika Harris Named Director of Communication and Community Relations at the Urban Redevelopment Authority
Connect with us
Learn more about the Rowland School of Business students, alumni, faculty, events and programs by following us on social media: