A Certificate for Healthcare Management Professionals
Created for working professionals in the healthcare systems and administrations field, this fully online graduate certificate is for those who want to advance their careers in a field that is growing and in need of stand-out candidates.
Build a bridge to a fulfilling, high-paying career while you make a difference in an industry you care deeply about.
You’ll be equipped with innovative tools and professional skills that are necessary to successfully plan, direct and coordinate health service facilities. The curriculum includes courses on healthcare finance, healthcare law and ethics, quality and performance improvement in healthcare, and healthcare information systems. Graduates will be able to recommend healthcare principles, concepts and best practices to manage both problems and opportunities in U.S. global healthcare sectors.
As an expert in healthcare management, you’ll also possess sought-after skills in law, regulations and information technology that will make a positive impact on your organization.
A Professional and Academic Springboard
For working professionals in the healthcare systems and administrations field, Point Park’s online Healthcare Systems Management graduate certificate can open new doors to more challenging, fulfilling, and higher paying career options. The certificate program will also give course credit for future educational opportunities as credits earned in this program can be used toward Point Park University’s MBA degree – on ground or online.
Our online programs offer the benefits of a traditional Point Park University education in a flexible format at an affordable cost. Our 8-week courses are always offered asynchronously for your convenience.
Online students have access to:
- Point Park faculty with real-world experience.
- Small online class sizes for individualized attention.
- A full spectrum of University resources.
- A student success advisor offering support from application to graduation, who will guide you to successfully complete your degree.
Cohorts begin every semester.
Why Earn a Graduate Certificate in Healthcare Systems Management?
- As a Graduate of the program, you will have the knowledge and skills needed to advance your career in healthcare management.
- The certificate program can help you qualify for higher-paying positions in healthcare management.
- Differentiate yourself from other candidates when applying for healthcare management positions.
- Prepare to make a meaningful, positive impact on the healthcare industry by improving your ability to manage healthcare organizations effectively.
Meet Our Faculty
Archish Maharaja, CFP, CPA/PFS, Ed.D.
Director, Graduate Programs
Maharaja's industry experience includes working as a purchasing manager and accountant, serving as a financial advisor on a corporate and personal level and being employed as a health care administrator and physician practice manager.