Faculty and Staff
Department of Community Engagement & Leadership
- Heather Starr Fiedler, Ph.D., chair
- Shamayeta Bhattacharya, Ph.D., assistant professor of community engagement
- Jehnie Burns, Ph.D., associate professor
- Robert Ross, Ph.D., associate professor, Ph.D. in Community Engagement program director
- Robert Skertich, Ph.D., professor of public administration and director of the public administration program
- Tahirah Walker, Ph.D., assistant professor of organizational development and innovation
Affiliated and Part-Time Faculty
- Stanley Denton, Ph.D. – School of Education
- Brent Dean Robbins, Ph.D. – Department of Psychology
- Sarah Schulz, Ph.D. – Department of Psychology
- J. Dwight Hines, Ph.D. – Department of Literary Arts & Social Justice
- Angela Isaac, Ph.D. – Rowland School of Business
- Helena Knörr, Ph.D. – Rowland School of Business
- Archish Mahajara, CFP, CPA/PFS, Ed.D. – Rowland School of Business
- Jim Ice, Ed.D. – Research Methods
- Mitchell Nickols, Ph.D. - Leadership
- Michael Valenti, Ph.D. – Program Development
- Mary Esther Van Shura, Ed.D. – Political Dynamics
- Mary Whitney, Ph.D. – Sustainability
- Angela Isaac, Ph.D.
- Helena Knörr, Ph.D.
- Archish Mahajara, CFP, CPA/PFS, Ed.D.
- Sean Martin, Ph.D.
- Robert McInerney, Ph.D.
- Sarah Schulz, Ph.D.
- Patrick Mulvihill, D.Ed.
- Stanley Denton, Ph.D.
- Judith Riegelnegg, M.S., graduate assistant
- Eric Sloss, MAM, graduate assistant
- Shawn Sweeney, M.A., community engagement coordinator
The Department of Community Engagement is located at 210 Thayer Hall.