Become a Valued Leader
Strong leadership is needed more than ever in today's world.
As a graduate student in Point Park's M.A. in organizational leadership program, you will develop the knowledge and skills to become an innovator in diverse communities of practice while being mindful of the changing job market.
This program prepares graduates to contribute to the sustainability of the businesses, nonprofits, government agencies, civic sector organizations and communities in which they live and work.
Our 30-credit, fully online M.A. program will give you a solid foundation in leadership intelligence — which is the ability to apply appropriate leader development best practices and ethical standards in diverse environments — while aligning your personal and professional goals with an organization's goals.
Our online programs offer the benefits of a traditional Point Park University education in a flexible format at an affordable cost. Our 8-week courses are always offered asynchronously for your convenience.
Online students have access to:
- Point Park faculty with real-world experience.
- Small online class sizes for individualized attention.
- A full spectrum of University resources.
- A student success advisor offering support from application to graduation, who will guide you to successfully complete your degree.
Cohorts begin every semester. Apply now!
Learn more in our Virtual Open House video:</
Our M.A. in organizational leadership students choose from one of the following concentrations:
- Leading social innovation
- Leading for diversity and inclusion
- Leading for environment, social and governance (ESG)
- National Fire Academy Executive Fire Officer (including the opportunity to apply credits earned through completion of the NFA EFO Program)*
- General concepts in organizational leadership
*Point Park is the only university in the region to accept NFA credits into its graduate program.
Meet Our Faculty
With a master’s degree in organizational leadership, you will have the option to pursue a variety of positions such as:
- Organizational manager
- Nonprofit/higher education administrator
- Training and development manager
- Diversity and inclusion director
- Human resources manager
- Employee relations manager
- Social and community services manager
- Administrative director
- Program management analyst
News & Features
For questions and additional details about our Master of Arts in organizational leadership program, contact Nicholas Poprocky, assistant director, Office of Graduate and Online Admissions, at email@example.com or 412-392-3807.
International applicants may contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 412-392-4775.