Upon successful completion of this program, a student will be able to:
- Work well with others and with a demonstrated appreciation of individual differences and a sensitivity to diversity.
- Clearly communicate thoughts and ideas both verbally and in writing.
- Apply information technology tools and techniques to meet the needs and expectations of the workplace.
- Analyze, integrate, and communicate complex information to facilitate management decision-making.
- Apply theory and practice in solving organizational problems.
Courses in the business administration program include:
- Business Law
- Principles of Management
- Business Communication and Research
- The Money Thing
- Electronic Commerce