Gain an Edge in the Global Marketplace
Point Park’s Bachelor of Science in Business Administration degree completion program provides the academic credential required to pursue a master’s degree while preparing you for the business career you want. Offered on campus and fully online, this flexible program provides students who have been out of the classroom for more than two years the opportunity to complete their degree, using earned credits, transfer credits and experiential learning.
Upon graduation, students will have the skills necessary to achieve success in a variety of business positions, including:
- Project Manager
- Director of Operations
- Performance Analyst
- Administrative Services Manager
- Sales Manager
- Medical Health Services Manager
- Insurance Sales Agent
Our Distinctive Approach
Upon successful completion of this program, a student will be able to:
- Work well with others and with a demonstrated appreciation of individual differences and a sensitivity to diversity.
- Clearly communicate thoughts and ideas both verbally and in writing.
- Apply information technology tools and techniques to meet the needs and expectations of the workplace.
- Analyze, integrate, and communicate complex information to facilitate management decision-making.
- Apply theory and practice in solving organizational problems.