Key Benefits for the Working Adult
- Option to take classes fully online or in a hybrid format (a combination of online and on-campus classes)
- Flexible class schedules
- Networking opportunities with other business professionals who are improving their careers with a degree
- Small class sizes to ensure a strong academic experience
- Accessible professors who were chosen for their real-world experience
Point Park’s online programs are offered in a flexible format at an affordable cost. Online courses are 8 weeks long and are always offered asynchronously for your convenience. This transfer-friendly program allows you to complete your degree and advance your career.
Online students have access to the same great benefits as those on campus:
- Point Park faculty with real-world experience.
- Small online class sizes for individualized attention.
- A full spectrum of University resources.
- A student success advisor offering support from application to graduation, who will guide you to successfully complete your degree.
Cohorts begin every eight weeks. Apply now!
With a bachelor's degree in organizational leadership, you'll have the option to pursue career opportunities in various areas such as:
- Community Outreach
- Employee Relations
- Project Management
- Career Counseling
- Human Resources
- Business Planning