Design Your Career with an M.A. in Professional Studies
Point Park’s new M.A. in Professional Studies offers students flexibility and self-direction that empowers them to design a program focused on their personal education and career goals. Students with prior learning at the graduate level but no degree may be able to apply up to 18 graduate-level credits toward a professional studies degree in their chosen specialty.
Students select two fields of discipline to weave together into a customized degree to further their individual career goals. They work with a dedicated faculty advisor and success coach to identify the two disciplines and plan their Capstone project. All credits from Point Park University graduate programs are eligible to be used toward the two disciplines.
Why earn an online Master in Professional Studies at Point Park University?
- Create an individual plan of study that aligns with your goals
- Combine multiple areas of professional and academic interest
- Learn practical skills you can start using immediately
- Apply previously earned graduate credits to finish your degree faster
- 100% online courses with professors who are expert practitioners
Fully Online Accelerated Degree Details
Our online programs offer the benefits of a traditional Point Park University education in a flexible format at an affordable cost. Our 8-week courses are always offered asynchronously for your convenience. This transfer-friendly program allows you to complete your degree and advance your career.
Online students have access to:
- Point Park faculty with real-world experience.
- Small online class sizes for individualized attention.
- A full spectrum of University resources.
- A student success advisor offering support from application to graduation, who will guide you to successfully complete your degree.
Cohorts begin every semester. Apply now!