Apply to the Theatre Production Program
Requirements for Prospective Theatre Production Majors:
- Be academically admitted into Point Park University.
- Complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (Point Park's school code is 003357) to be eligible for financial aid. Full financial aid awards will be sent upon academic and artistic admittance.
- Be artistically admitted into Point Park University's Conservatory of Performing Arts (details below).
Rolling: Theatre production has rolling admissions; however, space is limited in the program. Due to the competitive nature of our offerings, we strongly encourage applicants to submit their materials before March 1, 2024 to ensure the highest level of consideration for Conservatory merit-based scholarship(s).
Candidates will be notified by email and letter of artistic admission and possible artistic achievement award as the academic and artistic decisions are made.
Please note: Due to the number of students who apply each year for the Conservatory programs, we do not provide feedback on individual results.
Two-Step Application Process
Step 1: Apply for Academic Admittance
You must have your application for academic admittance on file BEFORE you schedule an interview.
- Apply online: You DO NOT have to be academically admitted into the University prior to scheduling or completing the artistic review process. Official transcripts and test scores DO NOT have to be on file prior to your interview or portfolio submission.
Step 2: Complete the Artistic Review Process
Portfolios and interviews are required for theatre production applicants:
- Interview dates/online registration
- Interview guidelines and information
- FAQs about the theatre program and admission process
Please note: A $115 artistic review fee is required for acting, musical theatre, theatre arts and dance applicants.
Questions? Give us a call at 412-392-3451 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.