School of Communication faculty are proven professionals with connections to top media and communication organizations. Many faculty have a wealth of real-world industry experience and work in the field, giving them insight into current trends and opportunities.
School of Communication Full-Time Faculty
- Bernie Ankney, Ph.D., dean
- Chris Rolinson, M.F.A., chair of faculty
- Thom Baggerman, Ph.D., program coordinator, broadcasting, digital journalism, strategic and sports communication
- Jenna Lo Castro, Ph.D., graduate program director
- Ben Schonberger, M.F.A., program coordinator, media arts
- Robin Cecala, Ph.D.
- Aimee-Marie Dorsten, Ph.D.
- Camille Downing, M.A.
- Tatyana Dumova, Ph.D.
- Heather Starr Fiedler, Ph.D.
- April Friges, M.F.A.
- Daud Isa, Ph.D.
- Robert Meyers, M.F.A.