Real-World Experience for Students
The Globe - Point Park's independently run student newspaper - is published weekly during the school year and is open to students of all majors. Meetings are held Mondays at 2:40 p.m. in the Center for Media Innovation's newsroom. The Globe has been published since 1967 (Alumni Celebrate 50th Anniversary of The Globe).
Contact The Globe:
- Jordyn Hronec, editor-in-chief
- Amanda Andrews, editor-elect
- Vacant for Fall 2020 semester, business manager
- Aimee-Marie Dorsten, Ph.D., adviser
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
New location: The Globe and WPPJ have moved to the first floor in Conestoga Hall.