Key Benefits of Studying Abroad
As a study abroad student, you will have the opportunity to:
- Gain new insights, ideas and perspectives on the world
- Immerse yourself in different cultural environments
- Experience independence like never before
- Make memories to last a lifetime
Study Abroad Options
Students have three options for pursuing a study abroad experience:
- Point Park-approved programs through CEA Study Abroad, Regent's University London and American University of Rome. Musical theatre majors have the opportunity to study abroad at the University of West London during the fall semester of their junior year, and education students have the opportunity to spend a portion of their student teaching requirement at one of the SEK International School locations.
- Independent programs at other destinations such as Semester at Sea® and IES Abroad®
- Faculty-led programs for shorter periods of time (two to three weeks on average) as part of their course.
Learn more about your options on the study abroad destinations page.
Preparing to Study Abroad
From the application process and meeting with your academic advisor, to applying for/renewing your passport and making travel arrangements, studying abroad requires extensive planning.
If you are considering studying abroad, visit the preparing to study abroad page for helpful tips on planning for your trip.
For questions and more information, visit Point Park's PointSync study abroad site or contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Students are also welcome to stop by the Office of Student Life, seventh floor of the Student Center.