Admitted Students Resources for Admitted Students
Congratulations on your admission to Point Park University!
On this page, you'll find information about how to confirm your seat in the incoming class, and what steps you need to take regarding financial aid, housing, orientation, computer needs and more.
Be sure to review our key dates for admitted students and to connect with future classmates in our Class of 2026 Facebook group. Welcome!
Accept Point Park's Offer of Admission
- Submit your Acceptance of Admission form (sent in your admission packet).
- Full-time students - Make your non-refundable $300 tuition deposit payment to reserve your spot. You will receive a letter of receipt via U.S. mail.
- Part-time students - Make your non-refundable $50 tuition deposit payment to reserve your spot. You will receive a letter of receipt via U.S. mail.
- For students who receive conditional admittance, learn more about those requirements.
Use your Point Park email
- After we receive your tuition deposit, we will send your Point Park email address and user account information. This email comes from our IT Department. Please keep an eye out for it.
- All information from Point Park will be sent to that email address - please check your inbox regularly!
- Learn more about Point Park email accounts.
Apply for Financial Aid
- Point Park offers generous financial aid packages and strongly encourages all students to apply for assistance.
- Complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid by our March 15 priority deadline.
Attend Admitted Students Day (Full-time Students)
- Admitted Students Events helps incoming students be ready to attend Point Park, learn more about the University and meet future classmates.
- Explore our Virtual Admitted Students Day page at your convenience to connect with us OR
- Attend an Admitted Students Day session:
- *Students who are artistically admitted to Point Park University's Conservatory of Performing Arts are invited to attend COPA Experience Day.
Live on Campus
- Complete the freshman housing and meal plan contracts and the roommate questionnaire.
- Pay your residence hall room deposit $250
- Housing is guaranteed for incoming freshmen for until June 1st.
- Residence hall room and roommate assignments will be sent after mid-July.
- Review residence hall move-in dates and procedures.
Commute to Campus
Attend Pioneer Experience: New Student Orientation
- Pioneer Experience orientation sessions are held in June, July and August for transfer students and end of August for Freshman.
- Sessions are set up for students who will live on campus, students who will commute to campus, and transfer students.
- Pioneer Experience also offers parent information sessions.
- For RSVP info, please visit Pioneer Experience
Explore Computer Options and Resources
- Minimum and suggested computer specifications to ensure any desktop or laptop is compatible with Point Park's network
- Computer Buying Program - discounted purchasing on computers
- Student printing - credits and costs
- On-campus computer labs - equipment, locations, hours
- Point Park Internet and WiFi Access
Continue Exploring Point Park!