Pay Tuition Deposit
Point Park recommends academically admitted students submit their tuition deposit as soon as possible in order to reserve a space in the incoming class.
Conservatory of Performing Arts majors should not submit their deposit until they receive both their academic and artistic admission decisions.
In addition to reserving a space, submitting the tuition deposit means:
- You are able to register for classes. Once registration opens, classes begin to fill up, and you cannot register until a deposit is made. There may be fewer class options available the longer you wait to submit a deposit.
- You receive housing information, if applicable, as early as possible. You cannot receive housing information until after you submit a deposit.
- Deposit fee: $300 deposit
Who is required to pay a tuition deposit?
- Full-time undergraduate candidates taking 12 to 18 credits per semester attending classes Monday through Friday during the day and evening. Candidates include:
- Domestic (U.S. citizens and U.S. permanent residents)
- Part-time candidates taking 11 or less credits are required to pay a tuition deposit of $50.00 to reserve a place in the academic program of their choice. This fee is credited to charges incurred in the first semester. Deposits are non-refundable.
- Visa, MasterCard, Discover, American Express and eChecks are accepted.
- The eCheck option debits funds directly from your checking account using your bank account and routing numbers.
- A non-refundable service charge is added to payments made with Visa, MasterCard, Discover and American Express.
- A service charged is not assessed for eCheck payments
- Credit card and eCheck payments cannot be made over the phone
Tuition deposits paid via check or money order and sent via U.S. mail are accepted. Please mail to:
Point Park University
Office of Admission
201 Wood Street
Pittsburgh, PA 15222
Please note: We encourage online payments during the COVID pandemic.
Tuition deposits are non-refundable.