About Visiting Campus Admission Visits
Schedule your on-campus or virtual visit to Point Park's dynamic campus and see for yourself the opportunities you will have as a college student in the heart of a world-class city!
- Appointments are offered week days at: 10 a.m., noon, 2 p.m.
- Appointments last approximately 2-2½ hours depending on the requested agenda.
- Learn more about our individualized admission visits below, including meeting with a representative in your major. In order to provide the best visit experience, scheduled appointments are highly recommended.
Masks are required for on-campus visits: Per the PA Department of Health requirements regarding mask wearing. Guests and University members are required to wear a face mask in all indoor spaces regardless of social distancing and outdoors with others who are not members of a person’s household and unable to maintain sustained social distancing.
At this time we must limit each prospective student to one accompanying guest. All other students, prospective students, family members, faculty and staff returning to campus this summer or fall must pay particular attention to their daily activities for at least two weeks (14 days) and adhere to public health guidance: limit travel, wear a face mask, practice social distancing, use good hygiene and take a temperature reading at least daily.
- The Office of Admission is open select Saturdays in addition to our admission events.
- Saturday appointments are held in a group presentation room beginning at 10 a.m.
- Saturday visits begin at 10:00 and end approximately at noon.
- Faculty and Conservatory appointments are not available on Saturdays.
- 2021 Saturdays open include:
- 2021: Jan. 9, Jan. 16, Feb. 6, Feb. 20, March 6, March 20, April 10, April 17, April 24
- Academic Majors: Visit request form
- Conservatory Majors: Cinema, Dance & Theatre Visit Request Form
The Office of Admission offers free parking for our visitors. A parking permit pass and lot information will accompany your visit confirmation letter. Review directions to our Office of Admission visitors lot.
GPS Coordinates are: 40°26'14.5"N 80°00'07.9"W
Tour our Downtown campus
Enjoy a tour of campus, which is often led by one of our students. Learn about our academics, hands-on learning and campus life. View our modern classrooms and studios, and watch our students go through their day.
Meet with an admission counselor
You're sure to have questions when you visit Point Park, and our admission counselors are prepared to answer them. Inquire about our majors, real-world learning opportunities, admission requirements, tuition costs, financial aid and more.
Meet with a professor
It's helpful to speak with our student tour guides, but you'll also want to speak with a professor in your major. Ask about courses you'll be taking, class sizes and any research and internship opportunities. You can request this optional addition to your agenda on our visit form. We will do our best to accomodate, but suggest a two-week advance request.
We do need you to RSVP to send you the virtual chat link.
We also offer daily virtual admission appointments at 10 a.m., 12 noon and 2 p.m. weekdays for majors within:
- Rowland School of Business
- School of Communication
- School of Education
- School of Arts & Sciences
For those interested in Cinema, Dance and Theatre, we also offer virtual admission appointments at 10 a.m., 12 noon and 2 p.m. on Tuesdays and Wednesdays and the following Saturdays at 10 a.m.:
- Saturday, Sept. 12, 2020
- Saturday, Oct. 10, 2020
- Saturday, Nov. 21, 2020
- Saturday, Dec. 5, 2020
Both virtual chats use Big Blue Button to communicate. The recommended web browsers to participate are:
- Desktop/Laptop: Chrome, Firefox or Edge (latest versions)
- Mobile iOS (12.2+): Safari Mobile
- Mobile Android (6.0+): Chrome Mobile
*At this time the IE and legacy EDGE browsers are not supported.