Handshake: Job and Internship Search Tool
Job and Internship Searches for Students and Alumni
Handshake is a job and internship search website that allows students and alumni to find and apply for full-time, part-time, and internship postings submitted to the University by a variety of employers.
With Handshake, you will be able to set up and manage your own individual and private career website at no cost.
More than 10,000 active employers and approximately 4,000 jobs and internships will be posted on Handshake each semester. Be sure to keep your resume(s) updated and check back often - new jobs and employers will be added frequently!
Handshake will give you access and flexibility
- Access the platform 24/7 (web or app) - students use their Point Park log-in credentials
- Build and maintain an active profile inclusive of your experiences/activities
- Post an unlimited amount of professional documents for employers to view
- Register for career fairs and employer recruitment events
- Search for jobs and internships – Handshake uses unique employer screening technology to safeguard against scams
- Set up interviews with employers
- Make appointments with staff in the Professional Career Readiness Center
Activate your account today at: https://pointpark.joinhandshake.com/login
Want to schedule an appointment with the Professional Career Readiness Center?
Desktop: Once in Handshake Website, click on the Career Center tab (right corner) and then click on Appointments.
App: Once in the Handshake App, click Account (bottom right), click Career Center, and then click on Appointments. The Handshake App is available on IOS and Android.
We're here to help
Questions? Call 412-392-3950 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.