Students' Films to Screen at Shot for Shot Festival Wednesday, April 15, 2015
Seven short films created by cinema arts students and an alumnus are among 10 of the films to be screened at the 2015 Shot For Shot Student Film Festival.
Film selections include:
- Marcus Sunshine, Marlee Schneider
- Milkman, Garrett Kennell (COPA '14)
- Muted, Lexx Truss
- Table for Two, Connor Yoho
- The Colorful Mind, Bethany Barich
- Diamonds in the Rough, Dominique Carino
- Pick Your Poison, Ashley Czerniewski-Hagan
Kennell's and Carino's films will be screened April 23-26 at the National Film Festival for Talented Youth in Seattle, the world's largest festival for emerging filmmakers, showcasing films by directors 24 years of age and younger.
Shot for Shot will be held April 17, 7:30-10:30 p.m. at Carnegie Mellon University. The public is invited to attend at no charge.
Explore Point Park University's cinema arts program:
- Cinema production
- Animation and visual effects
- Apply online