Spring 2017 Issue of The Point Now Online Wednesday, May 31, 2017
The Spring 2017 issue of The Point, the magazine of Point Park University, is now available on campus and online:
Feature highlights include:
- Rowland School of Business: The school's new name honors the family of benefactors George and Kathleen White.
- All Business: Read a Q&A and see a video with Steve Tanzilli, J.D., new dean of the Rowland School of Business.
- Open Seating: Look inside the main stage theater in the new Pittsburgh Playhouse, which continues to take shape in Downtown Pittsburgh.
- Star Explorer: Professor Brendan Mullan, Ph.D., shares the excitement of astrophysics and more with students.
- Around The Globe: Student journalists past and present gathered on campus to celebrate the 50th anniversary of Point Park's independently run student newspaper.
- Home Court Advantage: Read about scholar-athlete Ja'Nia McPhatter's accomplishments on the basketball court and in the classroom.
More About: natural sciences, faculty, Pittsburgh Playhouse, School of Communication, theatre, School of Arts and Sciences, Rowland School of Business, engineering technology, student athletes, Conservatory of Performing Arts, The Point, athletics