Connecting with Working Professionals in the Sports, Arts and Live Entertainment
The student experience in the SAEM major is intense and conducted with high expectations. Every opportunity for working and networking with professionals — both regionally and nationally — is encouraged.
For example, SAEM students attended the 20th Annual Performing Arts Managers Conference in New York City and traveled to Los Angeles for the Pollstar Live! Music Conference.
In addition, SAEM majors attend industry specific workshops on campus each semester. Here are a few examples of previous SAEM workshops held on campus:
- Broadway Actor Gives Students an Inside Talk on the Entertainment Industry
- The Business of Creating a Movie
- Current TV Trends
- Entertainment Economic Forecast
- A Look Inside the Music Business
- Panelists from Consol Energy Center
- PromoWest Stage AE Workshop
Can you get a job in this field? You bet!